A sunprint created using an image by Spiritlands artist Cherie Johnson.
Participants of the University Gallery's Sunprint Workshop on Thursday 10 April created images using the sun and a collection of constructed and natural elements. University Art Curator Gillean Shaw stepped the class through this early photographic process and some lovely results were achieved despite the overcast weather!
This workshop was so popular that a second date has been set for Thursday 1 May at 12.30pm. If you would like to join in please RSVP to reserve your place as the class size is limited. Entry is free, all are welcome and refreshments will be provided. Please meet at the University Gallery.
To RSVP phone 02 4921 5255 or email email@example.com
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities