Senta Taft-Hendry book launch
Senta signing a copy of her book at the launch
Senta Taft-Hendry launched her new book The Diaries of Senta Taft-Hendry at the Senta Taft-Hendry Museum on Saturday 15 February. The book brings together a collection of her experiences, in writing and photographs, spanning fifty years of collecting and engaging with people from remote areas of the Pacific and Australia. Her tales are of intrepid voyages, often travelling as cargo or with missionaries, and the relationships with those she met along the way.
The book can be purchased from the University Gallery for $39.95.
- The University Gallery
- Phone: 02 4921 5255
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness