Review of the Year 2018
A look at the impact of your generosity in 2018
Did you know that you are part of a community of over 1,000 amazing supporters of students and research at the University of Newcastle, based in 18 countries?
The Review of the Year 2018 demonstrates the magnitude of your generosity, and how the community of amazing supporters you are a part of is growing over time. Our Vice-Chancellor, Professor Alex Zelinsky AO, brings you a special message of thanks and outlines some of the many great examples of lives changed through your generosity last year. Collectively you supported 224 scholarships to assist deserving students in 2018 and generously provided a record amount of support for research.
As you read the Review of the Year, we hope you feel very proud of the remarkable difference you are making by supporting students, researchers and community projects through the University of Newcastle.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness