Chinese Language and Cultural Courses: Enrol Now
The Confucius Institute at the University of Newcastle provides a range of high-quality Chinese language and cultural courses.
Learn to Speak Chinese – choose from a range of courses to suit every level from beginners to advanced.
Try Chinese Calligraphy – beginner's course to teach you the basic techniques and develop your appreciation for the fine art of Chinese calligraphy.
Practice Tai Chi – reduce your stress, improve your fitness and enhance your overall well being. Learn the slow controlled movements of Tai Chi to invigorate your body and soul.
Enrol online now for Term 3 courses, commencing 22 July 2013
All courses are open to the community are led by University qualified Chinese teachers with years of experience teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages.
Visit the Confucious Institute to find out more about the range of Chinese language and cultural courses commencing soon.
- The Confucius Institute
- Phone: +61 2 4985 4360
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats
- Graduates mark 30 years of excellence on the coast