Information for other libraries
The University of Newcastle offers an effective library service to Australian and International libraries. The University of Newcastle library lends most materials and supplies copies from the collection to other libraries.
- Requests are accepted through Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD) and via email: ILS-Auchmuty@newcastle.edu.au
- For additional information on availability, time-frames and costs, please review the ILRS Directory.
- All loans may be recalled at any time and must be returned promptly.
- The University adheres to the Australian ILRS Code and supplies in agreement with the Copyright Act 1968.
- We accept payment via LADD Service, Credit Card and IFLA vouchers.
Thesis request for other Libraries, Institutions and Researchers
For obtaining a reproduction of a whole theses and for more information, please click here.
If you have any questions about the supply of material from the Library collection, please contact us.
Phone: +61 2 4921 5857
University of Newcastle
Learning and Engagement Services
Callaghan NSW 2308
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.