Genetically modified organisms reporting procedures
Unintentional release of a genetically modified organism
- Contact the Laboratory Supervisor and/or Chief Investigator immediately.
- Inform the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) through either:
- Log the issue using the online incident reporting system.
- Laboratory/Research Safety Officer Melissa Musicka on 4921 6846
- Secretary IBC/Safety Officer Liz Pilgrim on 4921 6542
- Chairperson IBC Associate Professor Doug Smith on 4921 7108
- Associate Director, Health & Safety Mark Wylie on 4921 5399.