The UniForum Professional Staff Activity Survey collects information on the activity and function of professional staff involved in administration and support services. This information is then used to benchmark our University against other universities.
The survey will help us identify and implement effective change to services and practice through continuous improvement. It will enable us to:
- share insights with other UniForum members
- discover best practices
- optimise professional staff
- budget strategically
- provide targeted insight into support service resourcing and unforseen costs not previously seen.
Find out more about UniForum.
For more information you can download the following resources:
- Getting Started with Uniforum (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Quick Guide to Coding Activities (PDF, 395KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 289KB)
Got questions? Email: email@example.com