Young Alumni Award
The Young Alumni Award recognises outstanding achievements and contributions by alumni (under-35 years of age) who have demonstrated an outstanding level of professional achievement and community involvement since graduating from the University of Newcastle.
Inspiring young alumni have previous included entrepreneurs, design and online-marketing innovators and award-winning architects.
Nominees must comply with the following selection criteria
- Nominees must comply with the following selection criteria
- Hold a minimum undergraduate Bachelor degree from the University of Newcastle
- Be aged 35 years or younger at the time of nomination
- Demonstrate outstanding achievement and/or contribution to any field; OR
- Demonstrate initiative and excellence in any other endeavour.
- This award is for non-academic/research alumni. Academic and researchers should nominate for the Beryl Nashar Young Researcher award.