Alumni Medal for Professional Excellence
The Alumni Medal for Professional Excellence recognises outstanding excellence in leadership, knowledge and professional practice. The Alumni Medal for Professional Excellence is the highest honour of the University’s Alumni Excellence Awards.
Previous recipients include exceptional global leaders in international diplomacy, urban renewal, trade and commerce and life changing medical research.
Nominees must comply with the following selection criteria
- Hold a minimum undergraduate Bachelor degree from the University of Newcastle
- Demonstrate substantial and significant professional contribution to the global community through the following:
- Leadership, recognition and standing within their field or profession
- Advancement of knowledge including research and development in the related knowledge context
- Advancement of professional practice.
Nominations open Friday 28 February 2020
Please note: If you have any trouble putting forward a nomination through the website, you can email us at email@example.com.Nominations now open!