Nominations are open!
The Alumni Awards - presented annually by the Alumni Advisory Committee - recognise innovation, creativity, exceptional leadership and those who inspire others through their local, national and international achievements.
This year the Alumni Awards celebrate 'gamechangers' - the unconventional thinkers, the challengers, the people who push boundaries and see possibilities. Do you know someone who has advanced their field? Celebrate their achievements by nominating them for an award.
Awards showcase the achievements of alumni across the following categories:
- Alumni Medal recognises an outstanding record of professional excellence in leadership, knowledge and professional practice
- Newton-John Award recognises innovation or creativity in any field that has improved cultural life
- Exceptional Community Service recognises the work of an outstanding alumni member who has made significant contributions to the relationship between the University of Newcastle and its community.
- Regional, National and International Leadership Awards recognise an outstanding graduate who has made significant contributions as a leader in business, commerce, industry or public service
- Indigenous Alumni Award recognises the contributions, outstanding talent and achievements of an Indigenous graduate in their chosen field.
- Young Alumni Award recognises outstanding achievements and contributions by a graduate aged 35 years or younger at the time of nomination.
Nominations close Friday 23 May 2014.
Download the nomination pack here.
For enquiries, please contact Alumni Project Officer, Lauren McDonald on +61 2 4985 4274 or email@example.com