- International partnerships
- In our community
- Learning and teaching
- Faculty Executive
- Career Ready Graduates
- Faculty Gender Equity Committee
- Faculty of Business and Law Advisory Board
- External Advisory Board – Marketing Discipline
- Employment Relations & Human Resource Management Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Group - Co-operative Management and Organisation
- Master of Business Administration Advisory Board
- Faculty Research Overview
- Newcastle Business School
- Newcastle Law School
- Hunter Research Foundation Centre
- Faculty News
- Contact Us
- Engage With Us
- Empower Network
- Highlighted Teachers
The Faculty has a strong international focus through its partnerships with leading international institutions and has established several Articulation, Pathway, Research, Exchange and Memorandum of Understanding agreements, in key countries, such as – Canada, China (including Sichuan International Studies University and Wuhan University of Technology), France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, United States of America and Vietnam.
NEWS • Jan 17.2019
A unique drop-in service is set to hit the beach this month, giving communi...
NEWS • Dec 04.2018
On 17th October, the Newcastle Law School hosted guest presenters Alexis Ca...
NEWS • Dec 03.2018
In a progressive move to expedite the journey to equality in the workplace,...
Daniel Frost has achieved his dream thanks to the help of a Shaping Futures Scholarship.