- International partnerships
- In our community
- Learning and teaching
- Faculty Executive
- Career Ready Graduates
- Faculty Gender Equity Committee
- Faculty of Business and Law Advisory Board
- External Advisory Board – Marketing Discipline
- Employment Relations & Human Resource Management Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Group - Co-operative Management and Organisation
- Master of Business Administration Advisory Board
- Advisory Boards
- Professors of Practice
- Faculty Research Overview
- Newcastle Business School
- Newcastle Law School
- Hunter Research Foundation Centre
- Faculty News
- Contact Us
- Engage With Us
- Empower Network
- Highlighted Teachers
The Faculty has a strong international focus through its partnerships with leading international institutions and has established several Articulation, Pathway, Research, Exchange and Memorandum of Understanding agreements, in key countries, such as – Canada, China (including Sichuan International Studies University and Wuhan University of Technology), France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, United States of America and Vietnam.
NEWS • Jul 10.2019
The University of Newcastle has been awarded a second grant in the latest H...
NEWS • Jun 13.2019
The second phase of ground-breaking research into measuring the return on i...
NEWS • Apr 15.2019
A research team from University of Newcastle and University of Melbourne ha...
Daniel Frost has achieved his dream thanks to the help of a Shaping Futures Scholarship.