- About us
- Funding opportunities
- Awards for research excellence
- Career Enhancement Fellowships for Academic Women
- Conference Travel Grants
- DVC (Research and Innovation) Initiative to support external ARC/NHMRC Fellowship applicants
- Early Career Researcher Grants
- Equity Research Fellowships
- Linkage Pilot Research Grants
- New Staff Grants
- Near Miss Grants
- Research Strategy Group (RSG)
- 2014 and 2015 International Research Visiting Fellowship Scheme
- ARC Grants
- NHMRC Grants
- Australian Competitive Grants Register (ACGR)
- Cooperative Research Centres (CRC)
- Horizon 2020
- Forms and codes
- Email Lists
- Contact us
The University of Newcastle offers a range of research support schemes to foster and encourage researchers to the point where they can become competitive for external research funding.
The Research Strategy Group (RSG) and the Research Office manage these internal grant schemes.
Prior to submission to the Research Office applicants should read all the available information on individual grant pages.
|Scheme||Assessed by||Closing Date|
|Conference Travel Grants||Research Office Personnel||See the Conference Travel Grants page for Faculty funding details|
All other internal grant schemes are currently undergoing review by the RSG.