Marketing and Public Relations
The Marketing and Public Relations team delivers professional communication services to enhance the University of Newcastle's reputation, to increase demand for University courses, and to inform the University community.
Marketing and Public Relations has responsibility for:
- Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Staff and Student Communication
- Web Services
- Building and managing the University brand
- Media and Public Relations
- Publications and other marketing materials
- Domestic Student Recruitment
Marketing and Public Relations works closely with other areas of the University including Faculties, the International Division, Research Division, University Services, and Corporate Development and Community Partnerships.
To access a range of useful templates, information, images and guidelines, please visit the Digital Resource Centre.