The Alumni Awards - presented annually by the Alumni Advisory Committee - recognise innovation, creativity, exceptional leadership and those who inspire others through their local, national and international achievements.
This year the Alumni Awards celebrate 'gamechangers' - the unconventional thinkers, the challengers, the people who push boundaries and see possibilities.
Awards showcase the achievements of alumni across the following categories:
- Alumni Medal recognises an outstanding record of professional excellence in leadership, knowledge and professional practice
- Newton-John Award recognises innovation or creativity in any field that has improved cultural life
- Exceptional Community Service recognises the work of an outstanding alumni member who has made significant contributions to the relationship between the University of Newcastle and its community.
- Regional, National and International Leadership Awards recognise an outstanding graduate who has made significant contributions as a leader in business, commerce, industry or public service
- Young Alumni Award recognises outstanding achievements and contributions by a graduate aged 35 years or younger at the time of nomination.
Nominations have closed. Did someone you know miss out on a nomination this year? View the nomination pack and keep them in mind for the 2015 Awards.
For enquiries, please contact Alumni Project Officer, Lauren McDonald on +61 2 4985 4274 or email@example.com