Applications for Semester 2 are now closed
How to apply
To be eligible for a place you must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident currently living in Australia
- turning at least 18 in the year you commence study. You may apply if you will be turning 17 in the year you commence study however you will require parental/guardian consent to proceed with enrolment.
Step one: Create an account
You’ll need to create an account to start a new application:
- use your full name as listed on your personal identification
- use a valid email address that you can check regularly
- store your password safely
If you've studied with the University of Newcastle before, you can log in as a past student to complete your application.
Step two: Complete your application
Once you log in with your account, you'll be taken straight to the application.
As part of your application, you must:
- Select your preferred location of study:
- Callaghan – select to study all courses at our Newcastle campus
- Ourimbah – select to study all courses at our Central Coast campus
- Online – select if you would like to study all or some of your courses online
- Provide 100 points of identification with certified copies of your documentation.
Want more info?
1800 353 775
Connect with us
We've got a lot of great stuff to tell you about, 'Like' and connect with University of Newcastle Enabling Pathways on Facebook and we'll deliver it straight to your news feed.