Important Dates & Registration
- Call for papers 15th June - 31st August 2018
- Early Bird Registration 15th June - 31st July 2018
- Regular Registration 15th June - 20th September 2018
- Announcement of acceptance 15th September 2018
Registration fee includes the lunch, morning and evening coffee, banquet and the cost for the proceedings.
The last date for registration is 31st August 2018. Based on the request of many participants, the registration deadline has been extended till 20th of September 2018.
- $900 AUD for Participants/Delegates/Academicians
- $1,100 AUD for Industry people
- $650 AUD for Students
$400 AUD for those who accompany the people mentioned above (like family, friends, etc).
Australian Nanotechnology Network is one of the sponsors of this conference. ANN support is available for a few of the Australian PhD Students and Australian Early Career Researchers (within 5 years of award of PhD degree). Those who are interested to avail this support, please send an expression of interest to Prof. Ajayan Vinu or Dr. Inyoung Kim before 27th of August 2018.
Early Bird Concession
There is also early bird concession for those who register on or before 31st July 2018.
- $850 AUD for Participants/Delegates/Academicians
- $1,000 AUD for Industry people
- $600 AUD for Students
Cancellations on or before 15th August will incur $150 AUD cancellation fee. On or before 31st August will receive 50% refund of fees paid. No refunds will be paid after 15th September. You can request a refund via email.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.