Critical development studies: decolonising research
A commitment to social justice and transformative politics both within Australia and internationally underpins this research area. CURS researchers work collaboratively with Indigenous people, social movements and non-governmental organisations and policy-makers locally and in the Asia-Pacific region, to address the spatial dimensions of human and environmental vulnerability and to help build spaces of possibility.
- Building Resilience in Agri-food Systems in Asia through Sustainable and Equitable Practices
- Nurturing the strengths and capacities of asylum seekers and refugees
- Strengths-based Practices for Working with Aboriginal Communities
- Weather cultures: Enhancing adaptive capacity to environmental change
- Yandaarra: Caring for Country in Urban and Rural Settings
- Yolŋu perspectives on and proposals for two-ways learning