RIMS Training Videos
The following training videos relate to human ethics applications. There is also a RIMS User Guide for human ethics.
- How to log into RIMS
- How to create a new human research ethics application in RIMS
- How to find a protocol in RIMS
- How do I add an eform to my initial ethics application?
- How do I add supporting documents to my human ethics submission?
- Where is the submit button?
- How do I add my response to my human ethics submission in RIMS?
- How do I create a variation, progress report / renewal or adverse event to my approved human ethics protocol?
- Help - I am in a protocol in RIMS and can't do anything
- Help - I need to log in to RIMS using my student ID - video and guide
Please contact Human Ethics if you have any feedback or suggestions for new training videos.
The Animal Ethics User Guide provides assistance for animal ethics applications.