When you study sustainability at the University of Newcastle you'll join an inspiring collective of students and researchers working together to develop global solutions.
Our research-led, sustainability-focused teaching and learning produces highly sought-after, career-ready graduates equipped to adapt within a rapidly-evolving environment. An increased offer of environment sustainability degrees, majors and elective courses has been added to our curriculum, and professional areas like law, engineering and architecture have also had sustainability education infused into their degrees.
Graduate with the knowledge, skills and curiosity to lead and become part of the global transition to renewable energy sources and a sustainable future.
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Development Studies (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Business Management
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Environmental Management and Sustainability
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.