Open Days 2018
Our 2018 Open Days are just around the corner and we are excited to share our University with the next generation of enthusiastic and promising young minds ready to make an impact.
In what is set to be a number of great events, we will be opening our campuses up to prospective students looking to find their new.
For the Callaghan, City and Central Coast campuses, the day will allow students to explore campus life, meet academics and students, get advice on study options and be inspired by interactive workshops, talks and tours.
In Port Macquarie, we will be hosting a Pop-Up event at Port Central for students interested in a career in nursing, midwifery or education and wanting to study close to home. Students and parents can also speak to staff and ambassadors about studying at our Newcastle and Central Coast campuses.
Staff are encouraged to support Open Day by helping out with the many activities and by encouraging friends, families and others to attend. For staff who might be thinking about postgraduate study, Open Day is also a great chance to talk to someone about your study options.
Central Coast – Saturday 4 August
Port Macquarie at Port Central – Thursday 16 August
Callaghan and City – Saturday 25 August
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness