Back2Basics family online nutrition program
Back2Basics Family is an online program aimed at getting children and their families healthier.
Participating in the program is free and your family may receive 2 online face-to-face consultations with an Accredited Practising Dietitian, plus 3 months online resources including free subscriptions to our Nutrition website custom-design for families and a Facebook support group exclusively for program participants only.
Your family can participate in the program, if:
- you have access to the internet via a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer
- you have a child aged 5–11 years (before 12th birthday) who is above healthy weight
- at least one parent or carer is willing to participate in the program
- you are able to attend appointments in either Callaghan, Tamworth or Armidale
Register your interest at www.bit.ly/telehealth3
For more information contact Li Chai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4921 5355.
Download the program flyer (PDF, 100KB).
This project has been approved by the Hunter New England Human Research Ethics Committee, Approval No. 16/07/20/4.04 and the University of Newcastle Human Research Ethics Committee, Approval No. H-2016-0329.
- Li Chai
- Phone: 4921 5355
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student
- Indigenous medical students admitted through innovative program
- Encouragement for dads from their unborn child
- International audience for Dr Marcus Rodrigs and his teaching methods
- University of Newcastle signs MoU with international pathway provider Kaplan Higher Education Pty Limited