Overdues and fines
- Enter your student number, staff number or library card number
- Select the fines you wish to pay or part pay
- Select your preferred payment method (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
- Enter your email address for your receipt to be sent
- Enter payment details in the secure form
- Once payment is complete it will take a few minutes for your University record to be cleared
Any issues? Please email email@example.com
The following fines apply to overdue material:
|General collection (including Audiovisual material)||$2.00 for the first day, then $0.50 per day|
|Course Readings||$2.00 per hour (or part thereof)|
|BONUS+||$2.00 for the first day, then $0.50 per day|
$125.00 replacement fee after 15 days
These fines apply to each item you have borrowed.
If your fines are over $15.00 ($10.00 for community borrowers) you must reduce them to borrow anything other than Course Readings.
University Staff do not receive overdue fines for late return of University of Newcastle items. Staff will be invoiced for items that are more than 42 days overdue and a replacement fee must be paid for lost or damaged items. Staff receive fines for all BONUS+ material held past due date.
Fines payments can be made via:
- Online via Credit and Debit Cards + Paypal
- At the Library via Eftpos + Credit Card
- By phone Credit and Debit Card +61 2 49215850 during library hours
All loans are subject to recall after 14 days if the material is requested by another user.
Borrowing rights will be withdrawn if you fail to return material.
If Library material is lost or damaged, the replacement cost plus a processing fee will be charged.
Queries should be directed to the Library Service Zone at any of the Libraries.