NSW Health Verification Requirements - Group 2,4
NSW Health Verification Requirements
You'll need to submit the following NSW Health Verification Requirements before attending your placement:
- National Criminal Record Check (NCRC)
- International Police Check
- completed Vaccination Record Card for Health Care Workers and Students
- signed NSW Health Code of Conduct Agreement for Students Undertaking Clinical Placements
- completed NSW Health Appendix 6: Undertaking/Declaration Form (PDF page 45)
- completed NSW Health Appendix 7: Tuberculosis (TB) Assessment Tool (PDF page 46 - 47)
- current University of Newcastle Student ID Card
Please note: Some programs have additional, non-NSW Health requirements such as Working With Children Check (WWCC) or First Aid Certificate. Please DO NOT send any additional documents to NSW Health as part of your verification requirements.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.