Grant Accelerator Program (Session #6) - Pre Grant Writing Circle
Thursday, 23 August 2018, 01:30 pm — Thursday, 23 August 2018, 03:30 pm
|Location||Treehouse, Callaghan Campus|
|Date||Thursday, 23 August 2018, 01:30 pm — Thursday, 23 August 2018, 03:30 pm|
As part of the Research Advantage Grant Accelerator Program a series of workshops and seminars has been developed to run from May to December in 2018, providing information and practical advice about grant writing, access to expert grant application reviewers and grant incubator workshops.
The sixth of these workshops – Pre Grant Writing Circle – will support the development of fresh ideas for grant opportunities and collaborations, in a dynamic, interactive, group-facilitated environment.
- Who: UON Researchers
- When: 1.30 – 3.30pm Thursday 23 August 2018 [Tea, coffee and biscuits provided]
- Where: Treehouse, Callaghan Campus
- Limited spaces available: 20 participants
- Prerequisite: bring your grant idea/proposal and be ready to pitch to a small group
- Professor Frini Karayanidis, School of Psychology, Faculty of Science
- Professor Christopher Kellett, Assistant Dean of Research, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Professor Jodie Simpson, Acting Assistant Dean of Research, Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Professor Rosalind Smith, School of Humanities and Social Science [English and Writing] Faculty of Education and Arts
Register now via Discover.