Writing with impact - finesse the first page of a grant application
Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 09:00 am — Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 10:30 am
|Location||ATC 210, [Advanced Technology Centre], Callaghan Campus|
|Date||Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 09:00 am — Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 10:30 am|
As part of the Research Advantage Grant Accelerator Program a series of workshops and seminars has been developed to run from May to December in 2018, providing information and practical advice about grant writing.
The tenth of these workshops – Writing with IMPACT - Finesse the first page of a grant application – will provide top tips and lessons learnt on polishing your research project description.
When: 9.00 – 10.30am Wednesday 17 October 2018 [Tea and coffee provided]
Where: ATC 210, [Advanced Technology Centre], Callaghan Campus
- Ms Carina Bates, Research Writer, Research and Innovation Services, Research and Innovation Division
- TBA, UON College of Experts
- Top tips for writing with impact.
- What is my compelling story?
- How do I polish my research project description?
Register now via Discover.