Promoting your research career - applying for awards
As part of Research Advantage Early - Mid Career Researcher (EMCR) Connect and Empower Network this informal information session will provide practical advice and top tips regarding award application writing, application submission and recommendations for promoting your research career – applying for awards with particular reference to the Science and Technology Australia STEMM Ambassador program and the Tall Poppy Award.
- Who: University of Newcastle Researchers
- When: Wednesday 27 January 2021, 12–1:00PM
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Professor Peter Howley, STA STEM Ambassador
- Associate Professor Hannah Power, STA 2021 Superstars of STEM Recipient
- Doctor Emma Beckett, NSW Young Tall Poppy 2017
What is Research Advantage?
The Research Advantage Program is designed to foster the development of an engaged research community at the University of Newcastle, empowering academics at all career levels to reach their full potential.
The Research Advantage program currently offers 12 special initiatives which includes multi-disciplinary networking opportunities, research capability development and education opportunities, funding and scholarship opportunities.
- Online via Zoom