Webinar: Y10 Subject Selection - Parent Info Session
The webinar will be presented by a panel of current student ambassadors, who will share their stories and experiences throughout. It will go for around 40 minutes (and 15 minutes Q&A), covering the below topics.
- Subject selection process (our 3 simple steps on how to select your subjects)
- Subject selection resources, case studies and examples.
- What if I don't know what I want to do? or change my mind?
- What can you study at the University of Newcastle? (campus', faculties etc)
- Differences between school life and university life (life as a student, timetables etc)
- Pathways (explaining Newstep and TAFE pathways)
- Links to speak directly to a current student ambassadors (through the ask a student chat function)
Parents &/or students are able to ask live questions throughout the presentation.