Women and super: Bridging the gap seminar
Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 12:00 pm — Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 01:00 pm
|Location||ATC Lecture Theatre, Callaghan|
|Contact||1800 823 842|
Research shows that women face unique challenges when it comes to retirement savings. They tend to have less super than men for many different reasons, including career breaks and time out of the workforce to raise families, making it more difficult to build a reasonable amount of super.
This session is suitable for women of all ages who would like to develop a better understanding of financial matters and be more active in managing their retirement savings. The seminar will cover issues such as:
- how men and women view money
- understanding the retirement gap and the factors that contribute to it
- longevity and the double-edged sword
- divorced and single women’s concerns
- ways to boost your super; including taking advantage of government incentives
Register now to secure your place!
This is a UniSuper event.