Garage Sale Trail
Thursday, 8 October 2015, 11:00 am — Thursday, 8 October 2015, 04:00 pm
|Location:||The Auchmuty courtyard is K 7/8 on campus map. P3 and P5 are general car parks near the sale.|
|RSVP:||Thursday, 8 October 2015|
University of Newcastle is bringing Garage Sale Trail to the Hunter.
Garage Sale Trail is a national, council-powered program that's about sustainability, creativity and fun. By organising communities around Australia to hold sales on one big day, Garage Sale Trail aims to reduce waste to landfill, enable community connections, provide a platform for fundraising, inspire creativity and stimulate local economies.
Our sale includes:
- Items for sale
- Over 15,000 items for sale
- Every office supply imaginable (used and new), over 1000 lever arch folders, electrical cords and supplies, whiteboards, briefcases, locks, decorations, art supplies, and more!
- Click here for a PDF list highlighting some of our items.
- All items priced to sell; nothing over $20.
- Upcycling workshops with Transition Newcastle
- Street performances
- Information booths and more!
For more information visit www.newcastle.edu.au/garagesaletrail