University of Newcastle
This training is for:
- Anyone who is involved in committing the University’s budgets and/or funding to goods and services.
- Anyone who is listed as having delegation to authorise to place/approve purchase orders and invoices.
- Anyone who is involved in purchasing, quoting, and tendering requirements for goods/services.
- Anyone responsible for staff who undertake the above roles.
- What is probity
- Are you effected?
- What the probity principles?
- Essential elements of probity
- What governs probity requirements?
- Case studies
To register, log onto Discover - staff learning and development portal.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.