Now you can enjoy the best of both worlds with expertise in arts as well as in innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (BA/BIE) combined degree will produce a new breed of graduates. Develop rich expertise in arts, culture, and social science, along with innovative and entrepreneurial business skills.
This combined degree will develop and inspire individuals interested in creating innovative futures that influence markets, communities and societies. It is designed to provide you with a strong grasp of the complex processes, risks, rewards, motivations and societal impacts of innovation and entrepreneurship within regional, national and global perspectives.
Graduates are empowered with commercial skills, specialist knowledge and the ability to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment. Stretch your imagination and gain highly competitive skills to jumpstart a bright future in an increasingly dynamic and commercial world.
Why study with us?
- Pursue multiple areas of interest: Choose from 21 diverse study areas, and combine with core studies in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Diversify your career options with multidisciplinary skills and expertise ensuring you gain a competitive edge across various sectors in Australia and overseas.
- Hands-on from the start: Gain opportunities to build vital skills and networks with the program’s focus on entrepreneurial strategy along with strong links to local businesses and start up companies.
- Global connections: Enjoy exciting opportunities such as international immersion trips, overseas placements, student exchange and the international leaders program in countries all over the world.
- Employers prefer our graduates. The work-ready skills you will gain from this degree will give you a substantial edge in the jobs market.
World top 150
World top 150
for geography and psychology
in the world for English language and literature
The Newcastle Business School is accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), earned by fewer than 5% of the world's business programs. AACSB is the premier, and longest-standing, international accrediting body for business programs and is the international benchmark for excellence in business education.