If you're a full time student, you may be entitled to travel concessions. Stickers are available from the student hubs to place on your student ID card.

Student travel concessions

If you're a full time, on-campus, student, you may be entitled to a travel concession. Stickers for your student ID card are available from January each year from the Student Hubs. If you are getting the travel concession sticker for the first time you will need to complete an application form. You can print and complete this form and take it to a Student Hub for processing, otherwise printed copies are available at the hubs for you to complete while you are there.

You need to update this sticker each year.

If you lose your sticker you need to complete the replacement form and return it to Transport for NSW.

International students may be eligible for other travel concessions.

For more information about travel concessions see Transport for NSW.