- International partnerships
- In our community
- Learning and teaching
- Faculty Executive
- Career Ready Graduates
- Faculty Gender Equity Committee
- Faculty of Business and Law Advisory Board
- External Advisory Board – Marketing Discipline
- Employment Relations & Human Resource Management Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Group - Co-operative Management and Organisation
- Master of Business Administration Advisory Board
- Faculty Research Overview
- Newcastle Business School
- Newcastle Law School
- Hunter Research Foundation Centre
- Faculty News
- Contact Us
- Engage With Us
- Empower Network
- Highlighted Teachers
Career Ready Graduates
The Faculty of Business and Law is committed to producing career ready graduates. Our Faculty, in collaboration with key university services, connects industry to students through a range of workplace experience and professional preparation opportunities.
We invite students and industry to contact the Faculty for more information about these programs.
Communication and Engagement
Faculty of Business and Law
EVENTS • May 17 2019
The Newcastle Law School is pleased to welcome Deputy Chief Justice Robert ...
EVENTS • Jun 12 2019
I2N Immersives dive deeper into startup fundamentals with industry experts....
University of Newcastle Central Coast Campus students brushed shoulders with some of football's biggest stars during a unique visit to Moore Park entertainment