Linkage Infrastructure Equipment and Facilities (LIEF) 2014
The ARC LIEF scheme provides funding for large-scale cooperative initiatives to enable the purchase of expensive infrastructure, equipment and facilities costing at least $150,000.
Link to the ARC LIEF website
- Notification of Intention to Apply due to Research Office – Monday 28 January 2013
- ARC Applications Open - Wednesday 27 February 2013
- Draft applications due to Research Office – Wednesday 10 April 2013
- Written Evidence Form due to Research Office - Wednesday 17 April 2013
- Final applications due to Research Office – Wednesday 17 April 2013
- ARC closes – Wednesday 24 April 2013
- UoN Notification of Intention to Apply form - (DOC) (Due 28 January 2013)
- ARC Funding Rules
- Instructions to Applicants
- Sample Application Form
- Certification (Written Evidence) Forms to be signed by each CI/PI and collaborating/partner organisation
Please note: From 2013, ARC's GAMS system will no longer be available. All new applications as well as final reports will need to be submitted in RMS.
To access RMS follow the instructions on the ARC web site.
Should you require further assistance using RMS please contact Neroli Finlay via email or on extension 15353.
Minimum System Requirements for using RMS
To access RMS your computer will need to meet minimum systems requirements. These are listed below:
- 1024 x 768 Minimum Screen Resolution
- Adobe Flash Player 10 + (To install Flash Player, go to http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html)
Tools for Completing Your Application
Confidentiality and IP
Please note: The ARC used to warrant confidentiality. Now the Funding Rules state "the ARC gives no undertaking to keep confidential any information provided in the Proposal except where required by law".
Due to this change it is now recommended that the researcher submitting a research project with potential IP which could be patented/exploited or involves an Industry Partner which requires confidentiality should insert the following sentence at the start of the Project Description within their application:
"The following project is disclosed to the ARC in confidence for the purpose only of applying for ARC Funding."
Useful Information for preparing your applications
Australian Taxation Office Allowances
Important Notes regarding Lodgement of ARC applications:
Validate and Local Submit the application in RMS.
In RMS generate a PDF copy of the application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org advising application submitted in RMS.
- Deliver to the Research Office the ARC Certification and Clearances form. This form must be signed by the applicants and their respective Heads of Schools. Your application will not be submitted until the signed copy has been received.
If you have a current ARC grant, please see the ARC reporting requirements page.