We coordinate institutional research reporting and provide insights that help teams better understand and enhance their research performance.
With access to publication metrics, income data, impact measures and host of other indicators, we can provide researchers with data-driven intelligence and advice on ways to boost their research excellence, engagement and impact.
Our team can work with you on the following types of reporting:
- scheduled reporting, from institutional KPIs to tracking operational activities
- self-service reporting via dashboards for common research queries
- external reporting, including:
- Higher Education Research Data Collection (HERDC)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Engagement and Impact assessments (EI)
Excellence, engagement and impact
We work with teams to help them demonstrate and report on both the quality and impact of the university’s research.
We also coordinate whole-of-university submissions to national organisations to help continually improve research reporting processes for the Australian university sector.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.