Accept your offer
Received an offer? What to do next.
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at the University of Newcastle.
Accepting your offer marks the beginning of your relationship with us. We welcome you and look forward to you enrolling and commencing your studies with us.
For more details on accepting your offer, see our step-by-step information for:
1. Accept, defer or decline your offer
You have seven days to decide whether you wish to accept the offer made to you, or to defer or decline it. Please log in to myHub to register your decision.
- Your username is your UAC number
- Your password is your date of birth (ddmm)
2. Get your username and password
Please log back in to myHub six hours after accepting your offer. Login again using your UAC number and date of birth to get your new UoN username and password.
3. Attend your Program Information and Enrolment Session (PIES)
Find out about attending your Program Information and Enrolment Session (PIES).
4. Attend Orientation
Find out about your Orientation.