Accept your offer
Received an offer? What to do next.
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at the University of Newcastle.
Accepting your offer marks the beginning of your relationship with us. We welcome you and look forward to you enrolling and commencing your studies with us.
If you have received an offer to an undergraduate degree program for 2015 you will have seven (7) days to respond to the offer.
For more details on accepting your UAC offer, see our step-by-step information guide:
- Postgraduate students (PDF, 390KB)
- Bachelor of Midwifery Information Sheet for Callaghan campus (PDF, 191KB)
- Bachelor of Midwifery Information for Port Macquarie campus (PDF, 191KB)
1. Accept, defer or decline your offer
You have seven (7) days to decide whether you wish to accept the offer made to you, or to defer or decline it. Please log in to myHub to register your decision.
- Your username is your UAC number
- Your password is your date of birth (ddmm)
2. Get your username and password
Please log back in to myHub six hours after accepting your offer using your UAC number and date of birth. Click on Student Login Details and your student number and program code will be displayed. Write this information down as you will need it again. Click on the Activate Account hyperlink to continue to the next step and set your password. Undergraduate students can also find these details in your Enrolment Information Booklet which will be posted to you after you have accepted your offer.
Visit Setting up your account for further instructions.
3. Check for further information we'll send to you
We will send e-mails and mail to you in the coming months that will help you prepare for your time studying with us. Please keep an eye on your inbox and mailbox!