Influencing People in Organisations
This course focuses on developing higher order skills to influence workplace effectiveness, sustainability and diversity management. Attention is also given to developing human capital through effective leadership, coaching and talent management strategies. The psychology of marketing is included here.
This course is not part of an APAC accredited sequence.
- Semester 2 - 2015
1. Understand the connection between training and development and organisational strategy
2. Have an understanding of personality theory and motivation
3. Demonstrate an understanding of talent management and diversity
4. Understand coaching and mentoring in talent management
5. Understand outplacement services and support mechanisms
- Talent management
- Job attitudes
- Managing diversity
- Learning, Training and Development
- Psychology of marketing
Prior successful completion of PSYC6000 & PSYC6050 or approval for enrolment by the Program Convenor.
PSYC6000 and PSYC6050 or equivalent
Quiz: 6 multiple choice tests
Quiz: 4 short answer questions
Online 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term