Influencing People in Organisations
This course focuses on developing higher order skills to influence workplace effectiveness, sustainability and diversity management. Attention is also given to developing human capital through effective leadership, coaching and talent management strategies. The psychology of marketing is included here.
This course is not part of an APAC accredited sequence.
- Semester 2 - 2015
1. Demonstrate a knowledge of contemporary leadership theory
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of talent management, diversity management and coaching
3. Identify and apply models of organisational change
4. Demonstrate an understanding of resilience in the workplace.
- Talent management
- Job attitudes
- Managing diversity
- Learning, Training and Development
- Psychology of marketing
Prior successful completion of PSYC6000 & PSYC6050 or approval for enrolment by the Program Convenor.
PSYC6000 and PSYC6050 or equivalent
Written Assignment: Essay/written assignment
Online 4 hour(s) per Week for Full Term