Cloud Computing and Mobile Applications for the Enterprise
|Course code INFT6009||Units 10||Level 6000||Faculty of Science and Information TechnologySchool of Design, Communication and IT|
The focus of this course is on Cloud and Mobile Applications and their use in the enterprise. It will provide the knowledge and skills required to use, design, and implement such applications and recognise their utility to an organisation.
Available in 2015
|Objectives||This course will:|
1. Provide an understanding of web technologies and acquisiton of knowledge and developed skills needed to deploy and effectively use them in distributed, networked and cloud based business environments.
2. Improve and develop the knowledge and skills needed to produce wireless and web interfaces that are aesthetic, intuitive and easy to use.
3. Provide an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the different wireless and cloud application models and acquire the knowledge and develop the skills needed to implement them in appropriate web technologies.
4. Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to develop, deploy and effectively use wireless and cloud applications.
|Content||- Distributed systems, Web architecture|
- Wireless Technologies and Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Architectures and Technologies
- Cloud Application Development
- Data Validation and Error Handling
|Transition||Students who have completed GEBU6020 will not be allowed to complete INFT6009|
|Modes of Delivery||Internal Mode|
|Contact Hours||Computer Lab: for 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term|
Lecture: for 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
|Timetables||2015 Course Timetables for INFT6009|