German Language 3C Advanced
|Course code GRMN3503||Units 10||Level 3000||Faculty of Education and ArtsSchool of Humanities and Social Science|
This course aims to develop and improve all German language skills by building on the skills acquired in GRMN2502. While continuing to strengthen communicative competence in spoken German, the focus is on formal grammar and translation skills in a practical and culturally appropriate context. This unit can be done together with GRMN3501.
Available in 2015
|Objectives||1. To develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in German language |
2. To demonstrate an understanding of and communicate in German about selected topics
3. To acquire knowledge of the German-speaking world and appropriate modes of interaction in German-speaking society
4. To develop the capacity to think critically
|Content||The objectives of this course are that students will be able to:|
1. demonstrate an understanding and communicate in German about selected topics.
2. perform pragmatically rational communicative tasks in German.
3. use lexicogrammatical features of German accurately.
4. demonstrate an understanding of and apply the lexicogrammatical differences between spoken and written German.
|Assumed Knowledge||GRMN2502 or equivalent|
|Modes of Delivery||Flexible Delivery / Student Centred Learning|
|Teaching Methods||Self Directed Learning|
|Contact Hours||Tutorial: for 1 hour(s) per Week for Full Term|
|Timetables||2015 Course Timetables for GRMN3503|