In our community
The Faculty of Business and Law recognises the importance of mutually beneficial engagement with community, alumni and industry. Therefore, we are committed to teaching, research, community service and engagement that enable sustainable outcomes.
Community and industry alliances
By engaging with community and industry and forging strong partnerships, the Faculty of Business and Law continues to build an essential pathway that is mutually beneficial to private, public and third sector related industries - as well as to our students and the Faculty itself.
We nurture these alliances through:
- Our Executive and Corporate Programs
- The development of research partnerships
- Conducting research to assess the needs of industry
- Providing industry with the expertise of our students, alumni and academics
- Rewarding staff and students for excellence in industry engagement.
Enriching alumni relationships
One of the University of Newcastle's major strengths is its alumni community. Supportive engagement with alumni is crucial to our Faculty's success.
Some of the ways we continue to forge and maintain strong relationships with our alumni include: