International Excellence Scholarship (India)
The International Excellence Scholarship (India) has been established to attract high-performing students to study at the University of Newcastle. This will be a merit-based scholarship that recognises Indian students with a strong academic background, and incentivises them to continue striving to be the best that they can be.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of study.
- Meet other criteria as outlined in the full Terms and Conditions document.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship benefit will be based on academic merit and pay up to $60,000 for the duration of a 4 year program.
The annual benefit will range from AUD$5,000 - AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at Admission.
For more information, please read the full Terms and Conditions and enquire via the contact details below.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Your eligibility will be assessed at time of admission and an offer made to eligible students along with the offer to study at University of Newcastle.
- College of Engineering Science and Environment
- College of Health Medicine and Wellbeing
- College of Human and Social Futures
International Enquiries and Conversion
University of Newcastle
University Drive, Callaghan NSW 2308
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.