International Excellence Scholarship (India)
The International Excellence Scholarship (India) has been established to attract high-performing students to the University of Newcastle. This will be a merit-based scholarship that recognises Indian students with a strong academic background, and incentivises them to continue striving to be the best that they can be.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program with The University in 2020, excluding quota programs.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of study.
- Meet other criteria as outlined in the full Terms and Conditions document.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship benefit will be based on academic merit and pay up to $60,000 for the duration of a 4 year program.
The annual benefit will range from AUD$5,000 - AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at Admission.
For more information, please read the full Terms and Conditions and enquire via the contact details below.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Your eligibility will be assessed at time of admission and an offer made to eligible students along with the offer to study at University of Newcastle.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty of Science
International and Partnerships
University of Newcastle
University Drive, Callaghan NSW 2308