FEBE International Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.
Applicable to : International, FEBE, Engineering and Built Environment.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship provides a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester, for the duration of an undergraduate program and provided ongoing scholarship conditions are met.
There is no limit to the number of scholarships available as the Faculty aims to support all students who meet the eligibility criteria.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle. For more information visit http://www.newcastle.edu.au/international/study-with-us/how-to-apply
Scholarship offers will be made on the basis of academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A' Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
Studetns receiving this scholarship will not be eligible for any other Faculty fee waiver scholarships.
PVC Unit Team
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
Building EF, Room EF105
Callaghan NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759