FEBE International Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The total scholarship benefit provides a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum pro-rata ($AUD625 per 10 credit points).
The scholarship benefit is a maximum of $AUD2,500 each semester, allocated according to study load for the duration of an undergraduate program, and subject to the scholar’s compliance with conditions of the scholarship.
The scholarship payment will be made in the form of a tuition fee waiver directly into the scholar’s tuition fee account thereby reducing the tuition fee liability. The tuition fee waiver will not be reflected in the scholar’s account until after the census date.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle. For more information visit http://www.newcastle.edu.au/international/study-with-us/how-to-apply
Scholarship offers will be made on the basis of academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with A Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
Students receiving this scholarship will not be eligible for any other Faculty fee waiver scholarships.
FEBE Scholarships Officer
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6025
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759