Your enrolment takes place in myHub, which is accessed by logging into myUoN .
For your first enrolment you will be asked to complete some mandatory tasks, such as updating your contact details and accepting the terms and conditions, before you may proceed. If you have any conditions attached to your enrolment these must also be cleared before you may proceed.
International students will enrol for the first time at their scheduled Meet and Greet session. All subsequent enrolments can be completed individually, either on or off-campus.
Please note that you will be able to enrol up to two weeks before your start date (which is stated in your offer letter). You have until two weeks after your start date to complete the enrolment process.
The step-by-step enrolment process is as follows:
- Log in to myUoN using your Student Login Details. This is your student number prefixed with a ‘C’ and your student password. If you have not yet created a password, navigate to https://accountactivation.newcastle.edu.au/sa. On that page you will be asked to enter your student number (eg 324****), date of birth and program code. Follow the prompts to set a new password. The new password should be updated almost immediately.
- Select ‘myHub’ from your Launchpad and log in with your new student login details.
- For your first enrolment, complete all of the items in your Mandatory To Do List. (Click “View page” for each item). When the last item is complete you will be taken to your myHub home page.
- Click 'My Schedule and Enrolment’ on the left side of the screen.
- Choose your semester from the 'select term’ box. Click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Search’. One pre-determined class with 4 letters and 4 numbers should display (e.g. EDUC 9501 – Research Thesis – Full or Part time).
- Click 'Select Class' for the appropriate location of your study (eg Callaghan/Ourimbah).
- Scroll to bottom of page and click ‘Next’, ‘Complete your Enrolment’ and ‘Finish Enrolling’ buttons.
You will then be asked to confirm or change your start date. The default start date will be the date that appears on your letter of offer. You can change this date to an actual start date providing that date is within 2 weeks (either side) of the current date. If your start date is further away than this but within the current semester, you will have to return to myHub closer to that date to complete your enrolment.
For help with your enrolment please contact UON Graduate Research. If your query is of a technical nature please contact IT Services on 02 492 17000If the process has been completed correctly you will see a green tick in the status box.
Ongoing students must then re-enrol at the start of each academic year. Detailed instructions on how to re-enrol are found in the Re-enrolment Guide.