Research Group Coastal and Marine Science
Located at UON’s Ourimbah and Callaghan campuses; the Coastal and Marine Science Research Group utilises various facilities and equipment for research including:
- Molecular lab and marine wet lab
- Aquaria system
- Boats, Drones and Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle’s (ROV’s)
- Genetic and microbiology labs including equipment for DNA, RNA and protein analysis
- Constant temperature rooms
- Behavioural and ecological laboratories and wildlife refuge equipped for a variety of taxonomic groups including amphibians and birds.