- BioPlatforms Australia
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Central Coast Council
- Australian Research Council
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- NSW National Parks Service
- Local Land Services
- Local and international mining companies
Research in this area has been supported by ARC Discovery and Linkage Programs, Fisheries Research Development Corporation (FRDC), with close working relationships with Hunter Water, NSW DPI Fisheries and local councils. The Group currently conducts research throughout Australia and the South Pacific.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.