- Select the position that interests you from the job vacancies page.
- Check that you are eligible.
- Complete your application online and submit before the closing date.
- Applications for the position are considered and we will create a shortlist.
- We will invite shortlisted applicants to an interview.
- We will notify candidates if they have been successful or not.
Tips for applying
- Read all information about the role so you understand what is required.
- Ensure the role is suited to your skills and qualifications.
- Follow all directions and complete all necessary fields of the application.
- In your selection criteria demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet each point. Do not go over four pages in total.
- Use plain English throughout your application.
If you need help with the application process, please phone Human Resource Services on +61 2 4033 9999 or email email@example.com.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.