Signalling a new age of industrial innovation
Changes to the way we generate and use energy are some of the key drivers for the transformational research undertaken at the Newcastle Institute for Energy and Resources (NIER) at the University of Newcastle.
Read the special edition wrap that appeared in the Newcastle Herald on Saturday November 14, 2015 on the UON blog.
- Scene set for Great Hall graduation celebrations
- Social enterprise innovators recount story of keeping it simple
- Green hydrogen demonstration drives zero emission future
- New project to help Australian exporters leverage blockchain technology
- Final phase of organisational change presented to staff for feedback
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.