ARC Funding Success - Precision Mechatronics Lab
Prof Andrew Fleming, A/Prof Yuen Yong and Dr Michael Ruppert from the Precision Mechatronics Lab contributed to securing a $438,000 ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment & Facilities (LIEF) grant for A femtosecond laser micromachining facility for a wide range of materials at the University of Griffith.
Project team: Prof Nam-Trung Nguyen, A/Prof Dzung Dao, Dr Yong Zhu, Dr Muhammad J. A. Shiddiky, Dr Porun Liu, Prof Han Huang, Prof Ming-Xing Zhang, Prof Cheng Yan, Prof Yuantong Gu, Prof John Bell, Prof Andrew Fleming, A/Prof Yuen Yong, Dr Michael Ruppert
- University partners with nib to support students’ health and wellbeing
- More than $10 million to support innovations in health service delivery
- Listen in to National Simultaneous Storytime 2020
- Retail changes happening at Ourimbah
- Researchers map emerging disadvantage in Australia due to COVID-19 job loss