Study abroad with iLEAD
Meet new people, make a difference and become a leader through the University of Newcastle's International Leadership Experience and Development Program (iLEAD).
As a student of the University of Newcastle (UON), iLEAD enables you to build new skills with international experiences including student exchange, international conferences, volunteering, internships or community work.
As part of the program you will go to dynamic, interactive lectures to learn about international issues and to build your leadership experience. You could meet with highly respected international figures – people who are famous in their fields of expertise, have travelled the world, and have led and been part of significant international events and organisations.
Phoebe Wilk, a Bachelor of Commerce student, studied at the University of Korea through an iLEAD exchange. Phoebe says, "The most amazing thing about my time abroad is the incredible impact pushing past my comfort zone has had on not only my personality, but my perception of the world and its different cultures".
Why participate in iLEAD?
- Looks great on your resume
- Meet students from around the world
- Hear from talented national and international leaders across a range of fields
- Get involved with the local community
- International exchange and volunteer experiences available
- Free to participate and no exams
- On completion, recognition on your Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)